Saturday, October 20, 2007

Foreword

Foreword

 

Through the many sleepless nights of writing this book, one thing I never quite understood. God could have picked a lot of other people to write this book. Why in the world would He pick me?

So, I listened to the words He put in my head, because the words came straight from God. As He spoke these words in to my memory, I just listened and wrote everything He said.

 

 

First give honor to my creator and maker, I would like to thank the numerous people that help me in completing this book. I would like to thank the many different authors, published, and unpublished that I have had the privilege of reading. Since nothing is new under the sun, I must admit that all these words are not mine. They are the result of a lifetime of study, reading and listening to many sermons. I want to thank Vision of Hope Church, Inc., my many friends through out Oklahoma, Alabama, and Florida. Thanks to my wife, my father and his wife, my mother and her husband my brothers, sisters, and my family. Most of all, I thank God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit.

 

No comments: