Saturday, October 20, 2007

After thought

That hope, I have in Jesus, the Christ

I am caught and guilty in the sight of God.
There is no need for a trial for I am guilty and it is true.
The words about me that breeze through the vine,
Not all are just gossip; some are indeed true.

I am caught by those trying to see.
Found and brought forth like the prostitute of old.
I am caught and it is a scary thing.
There is no place to hide from an all seeing God.

Yet, I know deep down in my heart,
I know that there is still hope in Jesus, the Christ.
That bright flame of hope shall never die.
That everlasting hope, I have in Jesus, the Christ.

Yet, I know that God will hear my prayers.
Even, when I no longer run this race,
My God shall have mercy and forgive
Because of that hope, I have in Jesus, the Christ.

 

All intellectual property of this author has been copyrighted and all rights are reserved by Pastor Reginald Levi Walker.

(additional information about the meaning of Nabahood23)

Not Anger But Action will solve the problems of our nieghborHOODs.

23 stands for the 23rd Psalms.

P.S. 23 stands for 'God loves you, therefore, I love you, too.'

No comments: